Followers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Workshop projects

The first card here on left is showing old favourite set of mine , Cheers to you.
This set is another that I have not seen used a lot.









Here I have used stamp sets, A Wish For Peace and A Happy Heart.














Next Tuesday I'd like to give the girls some different folds .













This card has a gate fold .

Front view here and inside .
Another set using SU double sided paper. I used the Summer mini stamp set
Happy Moments

In another card I used stamp set Pocket Silhouettes.








One of the joys of using SU products is that cardstock and D/S papers coordinate so well .





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne