Followers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Another White Gloss Card


Last card  for the night . Recently  I attended a craft fair where I bought some Stylish Sponging Blocks . They are just wooden blocks like ones you use to put  your stamp rubber on but these have a foamy spongy material on them .
First time user of them so not sure how this would turn out .    Inked with Brocade Blue and stamped slightly askew on white Gloss card with fold at top .
I stamped flower from set  Bloomin' With Beauty onto Whisper White card using Markers to colour. I then cut it out with Paper Snips and adhered it to card over the blue colour. The greeting in same blue is from set Sincere Salutations.
Might experiment more with this sponging block tomorrow . In the meantime , a pleasant night to you .
Cheers Shirley-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne