Followers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2nd Post for Today...More Journalling

Have had another of the circle journal , this one
 from Chris , to work on today
 and it is ready to post
on to next  participant.
The first picture is of her cover . Sorry that it not as good as I hoped it would be .  I love the image of the eyes.












For my pages I tried a little different style to my previous pages hope Chris  likes them .


My writing has deteriorated so badly this year , and I usually use PC now for letter writing . So writing on small tags and such is not done often .
I have used DSP from SU and the stamp set Totally Tess , my favourite ...for now!
I think I have one more journal to come so am watching out for the postie. 
Thanks for  stopping by and I'd love to visit you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne