Followers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

WOW , thank you Terri .
It is always uplifting to have some-one pat you on the back .
Although I have to do a little challenge .
10 things about me to share .
  1. I miss my Daughter , who lives in QLD with her family
  2. I miss our Grandsons who are there too.
  3. I love sending them craft bits every month or so .
  4. I love my Daughter's , more than cards, creations.
  5. I love chocolate , coffee and my Doug ...not necessarily in that order.
  6. I love browsing through blog land .
  7. Would love to be able to do more challenges but not able to yet.
  8. Love the ladies ,whom I have met through paper/stamping craft days.
  9. I am grateful for my health and happyness and the time I get to enjoy my hobby.
  10. I will pass this award onto Robyn , for sharing a challenge with me . Michelle , for inspiring me ,
and to Kay, a fellow hobby Stampin'Up Demonstrator
Thanks again Terri , Visit her blog to see what she has to share. http://terriscrafts.wordpress.com/
                                                             Hugs     cheers  Shirley-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne