Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

For the men in our lives

Hi there and welcome to my room .                                       
Thanks for wandering in .
One of my ladies that share Tuesday mornings with me,  said yesterday , that she was
 so over flowery feminine cards and wanted to see some cards for males .
 So here goes ..


This first one is my favourite for the day .
I began with a Creamy Caramel card base .
Chocolate Chip , Very Vanilla and some DSP
 from new Autumn Mini  sit on the front .
This Autumn Traditions paper is beautiful .
The flower flourish and words are
 from set ' No One Like You' in Creamy Caramel
and the wine and nibbles are from set , Voila,
 inked in Chocolate Chip and coloured with markers .



The second really was a quick card . I did not time it , but I dont think it took longer than 10 minutes tops .                                                             Chocolate Chip and Creamy Caramel cardstock.  Stampin' Around  wheel  Leaves A La carte.     Image is from retired set Carte Postale . Words from Short & Sweet . Inks used are Handsome Hunter and Chocolate Chip. I used a white pen to highlight some leaves and the edges of image .  Punches used were Word Window and 13/4 " circle .    I got this card  idea from one of Roz's cards .                                                     
Cheers To You was the set used  for  this card . Another quick card . I dont know that these cards are challenging , but I quite like them .
The card base is Tempting Turquoise, with Taken With Teale and DSP panels. The beer mugs  and words were stamped onto Very Vanilla with Chocolate Chip ink . I  3D  mugs and I stamped the froth again onto Whisper White , cut out and adhered over top.
WOW  , big post . Hope I did not lose you along the way . Now all I have to do is make the kits up , but not tonight too late .
Hope that you all enjoyed  my posting tonight .
Till next time , stay safe .
Cheers Shirley-Anne

1 comment:

  1. wow I love these Shirley Anne they have a fabulous elegant feel to them...perfect
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne