Followers

Monday, May 17, 2010

inspired by shabby chic

I was on Designs by Boo blog and was inspired by her shabby chic
card.  heres the link to her card . I am sure you will love it .


http://designsbyboo.blogspot.com/2010/05/cas-shabby-chic.html

I hope this is what is classified as shabby chic
 but if someone is in the know , and it is not
Please let me know and I will try again .
                                                                   
  



chipboard flowers from BOBUNNY and papers graphic45 and heidi grace designs and the rest from my stash .




I'll look at it for a while to see if I like it.  What about you, what do you think .?
                                                              Short and sweet tonight , hope you all have a good night
                                                      Cheers for now Shirley-Anne

3 comments:

  1. Shirley-anne this is a beauty! I love the muted colour and your layout is pefect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure exactly what shabby chic is but I know I like this card. Wonderful layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Shirley Anne perfect shabby chic look...beautifully made and I love the soft colours
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne