Followers

Monday, May 31, 2010

Wishes of Joy


Hello , welcome to my room .

Spare a thought for the East Coast of Australia and those who are experiencing such horrid extreme
weather conditions.

As usual Monday nights I find it hard to be creative because much of my inks and tools are packed ready for
 Tuesday morning workshop.
But I did manage to make a
couple more Christmas cards.

Every time I use my bigshot now , I am in the habit of embossing extra pieces of whatever dies  I am using at the time just for nights like tonight.

Both cards here are Real Red card bases, with Whisper White embossed layer.
On the first card  shown here , I have used
 Merry christmas , a Kaiserstamp,
and a stocking with pocket from older stash so unknown source. I 3D the pocket and the teddy.
I inked in Real Red and Pacific Point. The bear I coloured with SU watercolor pencils, and the stars with a gold pen.

                                                    
For the second card, I chalked the edges of the embossed white  in a blue from  SU Stampin' pastels and some yellow in the centre.
The stars are  left overs  from an earlier card . Punched from Whisper White and Glitter paper.

 http://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/2010/05/christmas-stars.html


 Here again I 3D embellishments . All the little greetings are from a set by Hero Arts .

    Hope you like these quick and easy cards tonight . This will be
11 cards now for me .

                            Cheers for now , catch you again soon
                                               Shirley-Anne

3 comments:

  1. two fabulous cards Shirley Anne...I love the one with the stars its brilliant
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 11!! I had better get a move on!! These cards are so cute- and so clever being made with limited supplies! Hope your workshop goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley-Anne
    you must soon have all your Christmas cards made, they are both very gorgeous.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne