Followers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bagging a bargain

Hello to you and you and of course you . Welcome to my room . Hope that you have had just the best day!
I bet Sandy and Jane will have wrist ache tonight from all the punching done today . We had a wonderful time punching shapes and embossing and diecutting .
Now I am warning you this is a long post with a few photos as I really wanted  to share my great day .
And also I wanted to thank Sandy and Jane too.
It all began with a very neatly set out table ....

with stacks of paper and card scraps and empty containers..

                                                        with punches , Big Shot  AND Cuttlebug at the ready ..
Jane pictured here with punches and containers at the ready. Notice the refreshment Jane bought with her ?

Here is Sandy handling the diecut Alphabet ready for bagging .
These are photos of some of the items we made .

Later this evening I bagged up a few .
I have put 36 smaller shapes  in one bag for $1.00. There are 6 Top Notes bagged  and 6 envelopes bagged  for $1.00.  Now we did not even make a dent in my scrap stash so Fran and Sandy will come to do it all again tomorrow. My Wonderful  Hubby, Doug , said that it was silly to pack all away so he said to leave it on the table as long as he had just enough room for his tablemat  for dinner . That was quickly arranged . So I'm ready for another fun afternoon .
Thank you staying  to the end of the posting . Hope you enjoyed it .
Catch you again soon , cheers Shirley-Anne.

4 comments:

  1. Great job ladies, awesome effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sounds like a busy day but great fun!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome work! This is something I really must do for myself with my scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a great feeling to get rid of all those scraps isn't it. Love those envelopes must have a go at that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne