Followers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Snow flakes

Hello , thanks for popping in, hope it is worth your visit .
Have you had a great weekend ? Every day is a weekender for us here , being retirees.
Had a great day though , with some ladies here for a fun afternoon making cards .



Was not going to create tonight but this thought popped into my head and I began to draw it but decided to make it instead. 15 minutes later here it is!

All Stampin'Up products
I measured and punched squares out of white layer before embossing it and adhering to red card with Stampin'Dimensials .  I stamped images from set Festive Favourites and cut to fit in apetures. Then stamped Noel from set Many Merry Messages on bottom right of card .
            Pretty simple will add this to my challenge number , 27 now
             Thanks again for looking in cheers for now Shirley-Anne.

2 comments:

  1. cute xmas card - sounds like you ahd a great time
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, love the clean and simple design! Your total is climbing, doing very well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne