Followers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

For you

Hello  , how are you tonight ? All enjoying a little crafting , I hope .
Welcome to my room . Tonight I share with you an ATC sent by Annmaree as a swap to me . Thanks Annmaree. http://emuupagumtree.blogspot.com/   Annmaree has some more on if you would like to visit her link .
And now for a card I made while off line recently .

Chocolate Chip and Old Olive are a great combination , I think .  With a little Whisper White thrown in . Sets used ,  For You Flower and Perfect Punches.  Retired dsp SU.
Punches used Fancy Flower x-large, 1 3/8th" Circle and Oval Large .
A simple card for a workshop.
Hope you like it . Catch you again soon . Cheers Shirley-Anne

7 comments:

  1. Hello Shirley-Anne. I like the ATC, very serene isnt it.
    Your card is so delightful. Love the colours and the floral paper for the background is beautiful. I like how you have put the sentiment on the border across the card. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beauties, love your su one its fabulous.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab ATC and love the colours in your card
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO Glad you like it!!!

    Love your card, great papers and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ATC! Love your very sweet birthday card too. I love the two main colors you used and the flowery background paper. Nicely done. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  6. have to admit I have struggled with this patterned paper it's so busy but love your take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, lovely ATC. Great card - love the colours, they're scrummy! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne