Followers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

hedge-word puzzle wishes

Here we are again . Hello there and welcome to my room . Hope that you and yours   are well . If you have someone near and dear on the sick list then I send to you the warmest wishes for a happier  day .
I am getting a small collection now of Penny Black stamps . Loving them too!
This one , hedge-word, is a fun way to send your Birthday wishes .
Colouring is not my forte so cant wait for Michelle to visit and teach me to use Copics..
Inside the card I have stamped one of the hedge hogs and cut  it  out and placed near  a computer generated sentiment .


Sorry about poor pictures , only have scanner at present . But you get the idea hopefully .
So happy to be back . If I have missed  visiting any one , I am sorry but will endeavour to do so real soon.
Catch you later cheers Shirley-Anne.

Edit...Have placed this posting onto Michelle's " Make It Monday Linky Party" . Recommend a visit to find links to other sites you may not have visited before. Click on picture link on my side bar  to go there .
Cheers again , Shirley-Anne.

4 comments:

  1. Such a great card Mum! These little Hedgehog guys are so cute. Your colouring of them is perfect! Love the inside sentiment too.
    Thanks for linking up to Make It Monday.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley Ann - what a great idea , i love that image and can think of a few people who love crosswords !
    I think your colouring is perfect too
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh I love those hedgies!!! how fun with the crossword.

    great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am just now collecting Penny Black images. I love their charm. You did a wonderful job with this one. So very cute! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne