Followers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Special Something

Hello and welcome to my room . It has been a glorious day in Adelaide but another cold night on the way .
I hope that you enjoyed your day and are looking foward to the week ahead. 
Went to a  friend's 70th Birthday lunch today and although Doug had not seen a few of the guests since school days they all seemed to have vivid memories to relate about his teenage years.
Not having known my Husband  till  very much later , I had an entertaining afternoon , I might tell you . 
I do have a card to share , hoping you like it .

A very plain card that turned out better than I had hoped . I had wanted to create something with no layers. Hope this qualifies .
Whisper White and Bashful Blue card stock . Markers to colour.
Stamp sets , Garden Whimsy , The Nicest Things and Live, Laugh,Love.
The flower was cut out and adhered to circle from diecut  Originals Circles#2   to make embellishment .


Something I love doing is mixing and matching different images from different stamp sets  to create . This makes a few sets  in number go so much further . 
Thank you for calling in . Catch you again soon .
Cheers Shirley-Anne. 

6 comments:

  1. really pretty and elegant!!!

    Glad to hear you had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty card Shirley Ann... simple but wonderful
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I have a few images of this flower stamped off from a friends set- now I know what to do with them! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Such a simple and elegant card. Beautifully done.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card and so elegant, too.

    Happy crafting,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne