Followers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Get well Wishes

Hello one and all. Welcome to my room . This last  week has been has been one of troughs and peaks with Doug but thankfully finished on a high . Doug has been accepted for Hampstead Rehab centre which is about 15 minute drive from home so visiting will be easy . He will be transferred as soon as a bed becomes available.
For R & R I have returned to card group on Tuesday morning and here is a card for next week . Oh , golly it is this week , today being Sunday ...I can't tell you how often I forget which day it is .
Blast... I did mean to tell you, firstly  that I had a surprise gift from Monica , in the form of a blog award . Certainly made my day . See my side bar for the link to her blog which is full of  her lovely creations and links to the charities she supports.
And now to my card .
I love these Silhouette sets .
Sets used here are, Just Believe and Teeny Tiny Sentiments inked in Old Olive . SU card stock and embossing folder .
Blog seems to be slow loading tonight so will give it a rest but hope I can continue visiting YOUR blog tomorrow night .
Catch you then , cheers Shirley-anne.

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

OH thats such great news - a rehab centre will be brilliant .. just wish i lived nearer as Rehab is my job!
I ma sure he will make great progress and a change of scenery will be good
Lisa ;)

Michelle said...

Hi
Nice to see you creating again!!
This is a beautiful card.
Michelle :-)

Doreen said...

Yes Shirley Anne, the rehab is very good news for Doug and yourself.
Your card is beautiful I love the image.xxx

Monica said...

Hi Shirley-Anne,

Glad to know that Doug will move to a rehab centre...

This card is stunning - the embossing looks so stylish and the stamp is so elegant, too. Love the colour combo.
xxx Monica

PS: You deserve the award, you are a great lady!

Rose Petal said...

Hello Shirley-Anne. I am so pleased you are getting back to crafting slowly, it will do you good. I am also thrilled that Doug is going to be much nearer home for you, he will feel better and hopefully improve much quicker. Thinking of you.
With love, Sandra xx

Sue W said...

Great new Shirley-Anne......hoping Dougs recovery continues to improve~
Love your card it's so good to see you managing some R & R too!

chris said...

Hi Shirley-Anne, so pleased you are back and crafting again and doug is getting some extra care, hope everyone's runnning around after you too.
your card is lovely. hugs chris xx

Mary J said...

Wow, a very elegant card - gorgeous!!