Followers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Birthday tag

Hi there fellow bloggers , hope you are well . Welcome to my room .
Today's card is showcasing a gift from Sue .  Sue sent me some lovely crochet flowers recently and now I thought that they would suit this card . Hopefully Sue thinks so too . Thank you again Sue .
Today's card

The card base is Glossy White . Onto  a smaller piece of  red cardstock I adhered a piece of floral material,  .At the bottom I added some green dot ribbon and lace, before adding to card front .  . I placed Sue's lovely flowers on the left side with pearls as centres . The tag  is from K&Company. And the sentiment is from  Hero Arts.
I also added more pearls in top corners .
Hope that you like this  card as I was quite pleased with my effort to add more embellishments than is usual for me .
Catch you again soon , cheers Shirley-Anne .
                      Would like to enter this in Michelle's Make it Monday 

9 comments:

Doreen said...

What a pretty card this is. I love your flowers and lace,the tag finishes it off just right.xxx

Rose Petal said...

Hello Shirley-Anne. How beautiful and such a lovely design. Your papers are so pretty and those flowers are the gorgeous finishing touch. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Monica said...

This is adorable, Shirley-Anne. The crocheted flowers are so pretty. STUNNING card!

Hugs,

Monica

Michelle said...

Stunning card. The flowers are beautiful and I love that pretty floral fabric.

Thank you for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Helen said...

What a lovely card, Shirley-Anne! Love the crochet trim, too! and nice color combo.

Marlene said...

Very pretty! Love those crocheted flowers....a very nice touch.

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely gorgeous card you did a great job thanks for sharing!

chris said...

Briliant love it

Sue W said...

Oh I had missed this post Shirley Anne..........my house has been a bit mad with visitors coming and going lol!!!
You've created such lovely cards here so pretty ....the little crocheted flowers look so 'at home' Congratulations .....lovely job!