Followers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Old Car

Hello everyone . Hope you are enjoying your day where ever you are and what ever you are doing .
Welcome to my room . I have had so many emails , phone calls and facebook messages today with Birthday Wishes , I feel quite spoilt . The nicest pressy  I recieved today was from 3 wonderful little boys who sang the best, the loudest,and the most cheery  rendition of Happy Birthday Nanna anyone could ever wish to hear. ...Thank you Michelle .
In between all this joy , I did manage a card .
Am getting frustrated with photos though . My sentiments often get blurred . May be I will have to look for a new camera .
All cardstock is from SU the image is from Kaszazz and dsp from Kaisercraft.
Have to top up Male card and Youth card stash , so after a couple more
Sympathy cards will have to start on those .
Hope you like this one anyway.
Catch you again soon ,cheers for now , Shirley-anne.

8 comments:

  1. This is such a great image for masculine cards. I love that it doesn't need to be coloured.

    Happy birthday for today!!

    Michelle XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    I hope it was a special one!

    awesome card, do you have a scanner? I usually scan my cards for the same reason!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you Shirley ..i hope you have had an absolutely fabulous day!
    I love old cars... so never mind male cards - i would love this ..
    Once again - Happy Birthday
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday Shirley, didn't know you shared my aunties birthday, I will be sure not to forget in future, hope you had a great day. Ps must of had it in the back of my mind though, cos I did make you a small pressie on sunday, will drop it over asap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. right now cover your ears this wont be as good as your Grandsons
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SHIRLEY
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    TTTTTTTOOOOOOOOO YYYYYYYYOOOOUUUUU
    I hope you had the best one ever
    (Happy New Year too)
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad I chose today to visit! uh hum. . .

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU> > > >
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU> > > >
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SHIRLEY-ANNE> > > >
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

    I know it wasn't as good as your 3 little sweeties, but it was certainly heartfelt. Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Love the old car image! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday!

    Your card is lovely!

    Here is a tip, re: photographing your cards. If you can place the card right under a light source and photograph it, usually that works wonders. Also, if you've got a narrow depth of field, the camera will focus on what you center it on. Try centering the focus on the sentiment itself and see what happens.

    Happy New Year, too! Thanks for your visit to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!! Hope you had a great day! What a great stamp on this card!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne