Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

A pair of Birthday cards

Goodness 8th January already . Hello there , welcome to my room .
Will share a little of Doug's progress with you . Today he achieved another milestone! He walked quite a distance , with his walker but without me holding onto him . Standing straight up and negotiating table and chair quite well. We are very pleased with his progress .
I hope that you are all well and managing some craft time . I notice that a few of our blog friends are back from Christmas break .
Todays cards are in my usual style , quick and simple ..love them .
    The first                                                            
Green textured cardstock from SU 
 for the top fold card, 
 dsp from Graphic45  .
The sentiment from Well Scripted SU  
The leafy swirls behind flower [ my stash]
 is from  Annabelle stamps. 
 Chocolate Chip Ribbon from SU.   A rhinestone brad for flower centre from SU.              
 The second card .
Card stock and dsp from SU.
The sentiment from Annabelle Stamps
The gift box image from " Heather.", paper pieced with pink scrap dsp. Added rhinestones for embellishment , along with ribbon from my stash .

Hope you like them .
Catch you again soon cheers for now , Shirley-anne.






 

3 comments:

  1. OH wow Shirley Anne - thats great progress for Doug. I am sure this year will see him go from one milestone to the next.. thank for sharing.
    Love the card - but the top one especially as its my kind of colourscheme and i love the layout
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look great! really love the second with the blingy present!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley-Anne,

    Sorry for not keeping in touch - I was traveling over Christmas and New Year's - went to Delhi to meet my mum and also to attend my cousin's wedding. It was fun but a bit too hectic.

    I love these cards - so elegant and lovely.

    Am so happy to learn that Doug is improving and making good progress...

    Will be more regular after I have unpacked ...

    Have missed you and cannot get back to making cards again.

    Hugs,

    M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne