Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Swap card for Ally

Hello Blogging friends . Welcome to my room . These days it is taking me longer to create , photograph and post,  but that's ok,  just as long as I DO!   And I'm sorry I don't get to comment  on your blog as much as I should , even though I do visit as  many of you as often as I can .
I would like to share , with you, a swap card which is WELL OVERDUE! Sorry Ally.
.......dry embossing , with just two layers one 3D
Not sure that the  3D sentiment is classed as a layer but this is what I came up with .

The card base is Rose Red and the embossed layer is So Safron. The embossing folder is Elegant Bouquet SU / Sizzix. The sentiment, from Every Day Messages ,  in Rose Red, has been punched out with SU Curly Label Extra Large . I added colour to centre of flowers  with a marker and a self adhesive pearl.


Using a Sizzix Trading Card diecut for two layers as insert , with a little embossing in one corner .
Hope Ally thinks it suits our  swap and hope you like it too.
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

6 comments:

  1. oh i love this totally awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful embossing folder.. so pretty
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Shirley-Anne. Another beautiful card, love the embossing, very effective. Please stop by my blog, I have left something there for you. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely colour combo, and the embossing looks terrific.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Shirley, I love how you added just a touch of colour to the flowers...your not anywhere near the flooding I hope
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute...those flowers are gorgeous!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne