Followers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just for you Tag

Hello to you and you and even to you , who have visited often but not left a comment so that I can call on you too. I'd really love for you to let me know of your blog . I do so want to check out your style .
Welcome to my room , where I share my simple creations .
Todays card ..was inspired by  SU
Recipe
Marina Mist, Poppy Parade, Naturals Ivory, Whisper White   and scraps of DSP
Sets, Elements of Style , Teeny Tiny Sentiments and All a Flutter and En Francais.
Inks, Basic Grey , Poppy Parade
1 !/4" circle punch , Sizzix Big Shot Die Tags
Flower Rhinestones
I cut the Whisper White card just a little smaller than the Poppy Parade piece so I had a nice border and before adhering it , I added 3 even strips  of DSP . I could have just placed the strips onto Poppy Parade but this way seems , to me , to have a neater finish and gives a little " body" to the layer.
I added the decorated tag with foam tape
Hope you like the card .
Catch you a bit later , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.




9 comments:

  1. I really love this Shirley!!!

    Fabulous colours and love the tag! The stamping and butterfly is great!!!

    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is lovely, Shirley-Anne, I love the way you have combined bright colours with a vintage look. Looks so very nice.

    Hope you are doing well and Doug is getting better...

    Hugs,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    OH great card! The layout is fabulous, love the tag with the way you have distressed it and stamped the flourish and script.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Shirley. I love the papers and the Butterfly
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A tag on a card! Who would have thought? It looks marvelous! I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shirley-Anne, thanks for popping by my blog and joining me. I have signed to follow you, not just to reciprocate but because I love so many of your cards, they're wonderful...I shall enjoy popping back again.
    Hope all is well in Australia.
    Diane @ justaddglueto.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card with its beautiful flourish and the additional script finished with a butterfly.......how perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Shirley-Anne! Love the colours. Have a great weekend. xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love tags on cards and this is a really good example-well done

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne