Followers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Inspire

Hello to my visitors, welcome to my room . Michelle sorry you are not feeling 100% . To all my friends who don't feel 100% today here's a big  HUG    and warmest wishes for a speedie recovery.
I made this card for two purposes . One for a swap on  craftymess ' Wallet ' card swap.
And secondly for a challenge 'Just For You' on   http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/

                                                                    Recipe
                                                      White Gloss card.
                                                        DSP SU.
                                                      Diecut envelope SU
                                                      Image Tote-ally Tess and sentiment on envelope   SU
                                                      sentiment on card  from Just believe, SU
                                                       Rub-ons at top from my stash . Inspire, Create Imagine.


Will add diecuts and whatever when sending as swap.     
Hope that it is acceptable for Just for you challenge on    http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/
Thanks for calling in . 
catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.                                              

10 comments:

  1. Oh, if only my Mum would pop over and make me a cuppa, then I would feel better, lol.

    Thanks MUM!

    Great card, Love the little envelope.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...The sentiment looks awesome and the girl is so sweet - love her bootleg pants.

    xxx Monica

    Sorry that Michelle is poorly... I will go and leave her some love. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Shirley! Love the envelope!

    Seems to be a lot of illness and sad news about today, I pray it'll get better for everyone.

    Hope you and your husband are well.

    PS; did 1 more Christmas Card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i wish you could go and give Michelle a hug and a cuppa .. in fact i wish i could go too!
    Love that idea Shirley .. anyone would be thrilled to receive this especially filed with goodies
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Shirley I love this, what a novel idea.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I especially love the little envelope on the front, what a great idea - I think I'll have to give it a go :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cuteness...love that big envie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I love your blog - I find it very inspiring. I would love to join your Festive Friday Christmas Card Challenge. I am a good blogging friend of Annemaree (Emu) and have already started along with 18 now made. I am aiming for around 120+. Cheers Kel

    My link is http://kelskaszazzkaleidoscope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah this is super, Hope your friend feels better soon, Thanks for joining ion on Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Thanks for sharing with us this week over at Crafty Sentiment Just for You Challenge! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne