Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Two for one

Hello blogging friends , welcome to my room .Hope that your week is passing pleasantly.
Today I have been at my desk only an hour or so but I did have fun making an ATC to add to my new gallery album at  http://craftymess.ning.com/profile/ShirleyAnneBarber
The ATC card is one from a pack of Urban lily's
I have added an image from webster's pages..Your Life. And a rub  on " Sharing "
I also made a card which is to be used as a note card .

Whisper White has been used for card base. I used a Fiskars template for odd shape frame around which I did faux stitching in Brilliant Blue. Marina Mist card for rectangle within frame and white gel pen stitching around it . Sentiment from Sincere Salutations SU. A couple of chipboard flower and buttons to embellish .
not bad for an hour or so of crafting .
Hope you like these.
Catch you again soon cheers for now , Shirley-anne.

6 comments:

  1. Love that ATC, cute kids!

    and love the card too, great stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great makes Shirley - i love the ATC.. the lettering is fab
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC and a lovely notecard as well - love the image of the children, very cute!
    I've added another Christmas card in for the challenge.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both so special, love them.
    hugs chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute ATC and love the flowers on the second one. Lovely shade of blue on it as well. How did I miss these?

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ATC, great images xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne