Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Carol and Carol on Saturday

Hello everyone . It is so great to see you here  ..welcome to my room . Thanks for calling in . What a glorious day in Adelaide today . Hope it is just as pleasant where ever you are .
Doug was much better today , even good enough to gopher to the park with me and Jacki [ our dog] .He was getting cabin fever , I  think , not being able to get out and about .
He was so tired after , that he slept   most of the time my girls were here for card making ..
These are my two Carols .

We had just finished our cards and they were browsing catalogue while waiting for kettle to boil .
I forgot to write down which card belonged to which Carol but I'm sure I'll be told if this is wrong
This one is by Carol J.
And this one by Carol P..

Both enjoyed the stamping and punching and oohing over DSP.  I chuckled as they both agreed that it was hard to use dsp that had beautiful patterns on both sides . I assured them  that even seasoned crafters have that problem too . Wouldn't you agree ?
Next week I hope to show you something they made at home .
Catch you again soon,  cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

3 comments:

  1. awesome cards by both Carols, such fun!

    Love those papers and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they look to be having fun.. and what pretty cards .. love the floral DP
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your two Carols made lovely cards Shirley and I thoroughly agree with them about using pretty DSP - have had this conversation with several friends and quite often put a piece of paper back in the drawer or folder because it is too pretty to use! LOL.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne