Followers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lady with flowers

Hi there .Welcome to my room . Thank you for calling in .I hope that you let me know where you are so that I can pop into see you  soon too .
I have a new computer and have spent the afternoon playing .I did not realise how slow my old pc was ...well I guess I did but chose to not mind .
My clever supplier of my new  pc will take my hard drive from old pc and place it in this one so that i can still access all my photos and other hobby stuff ..wonderful
The first thing I want to do tonight is thank my new follower for joining me here .
Hope that you find some interesting titbits here Helen
I have visited Helen and I see that the first couple of posts are of a vintage style so could be visiting here more often .
Which brings me to my card tonight



Black card base with a floral black and white dsp A couple of scallop circles and a circle of patterned paper
are the frame for a cut out vintage lady from a sheet of same by Graphic 45.A bit of lace through front centre and some new  blossoms ,[ resin flower lily ] by KaiserCraft.
Hope you like it .
It is rather late but I might just manage to do some commenting if  I post this now
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

10 comments:

  1. oh its beautiful.. so elegant - i love that DP
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shirley-Anne. What a stunner of a card. I just love the black and white paper, very classy. Your image is gorgeous too, and really looks lovely on the co-ordinating scalloped circles. I love it.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graphic 45 images are lovely and it looks fab on the black and white paper, great layout!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shirley-Anne,
    Your vintage card has me drooling. LOVE, love, LOVE these kinds of cards. Gorgeous color choices. So glad that the only vintage thing is the card and not the computer...
    I'm still in denial about my PC, but it's just so painful to replace them, ya know?
    Hugs to you!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning vintage card Shirley-Anne, I like the image, the papers and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Shirley-anne, so classy and elegant.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous elegant card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful Mum! The background paper is so pretty that no other embellishments needed on this card.

    Love

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous vintage lady Shirley, love that card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Shirley-Anne this is beautiful I adore that image so much, those papers make me drool, they are gorgeous, a super card, have a lovely Christmas
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne