Followers

Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday finds a Winner

Hi there , welcome to my room . How are you all ? Well and happy I hope. Thanks for calling in .
Some one asked recently if Christmas was over yet and I chuckled . But I am beginning to feel that way too . I must say though that on line shopping makes sense. Order some presents and have them mailed direct to where ever . Easy peasey.
My week started off rather well with posting on Tuesday then Wednesday  but then went down hill !
Still I am happy to be able to post this morning because I love posting for Make it Monday .
This my card I share for today .

Sorry once more photo not the best ..
White card base,  DSP matte, A webster's pages journalling tag layered onto brown card with small border. .A flower , bow and bird charm from my stash .  Sentiment from Precious Butterflies, SU
"Friendship is precious,
not only in the shade,
but in the sunshine of life .
-Thomas Jefferson."

Once again , The support through entries has been amazing for  last week Linky Party.
Congrats to  the  winners  from last week .
This week our sponsor is



                                                     Prize - £10 Gift Voucher
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
And while you are spreading blog love , pop into the DT member's blogs to see their shared projects this week and to see who they picked from last week's entries . . We all love to get some blog love .
Now my favourite part , but definately the hardest , choosing an entry from last wek to feature here .
CHRISTINE  #46
 http://craftingserenity.blogspot.com/2011/11/27-days-till-christmas.html

                                    
Hello Christine .Stunning card .Beautifully framed snowmen trio .They are really dressed to party .LOVE IT . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .Please pop into see Christine her style is definately cheery and bright and colourful .
Now there is just one more thing I must do this morning ...


REMEMBER THIS CANDY ?

I bet you all thought that I  had forgotton to draw the winner of my Christmas card challenge . Well , my dear Hubby drew the name out of a cup and it is FRAN ..congrats to Fran .
Thank you to all who took part in the challenge .Hopefully I will learn how to put Mr Linky thing in place for my next challenge .
                                          Well that's it for today .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-anne




13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Shirley- anne...you have been on roll this last week...love your creation for this week, beautiful, love the sentiment...great pick from last week..so colourful and fun..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Shirley-Anne,beautiful sentiment.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card today - love the dotty DP and the sentiment
    Fab pick of the week too- so bright and cheery
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun pick, Shirley - love that layout!

    Your make is so gorgeous - so elegant the way you've framed that paper and that ribbon and pin just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a gorjuss project hun, good luck to the winner of your christmas card candy as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Fran. Love the beautiful card for today Shirley Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely quote card Shirley, and thank you so very much for the Christmas card I got today!!! Its awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Fran, it certainly was a nice early challenge to get motivated for xmas. Lovely card and great embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I love this card Shirley..lovely sentiment. Well done to Fran..also saw your card on MIM, I also love MIM it gives me a chance to visit so many beautiful blogs...have a lovely day hun.
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi.. I saw this at MIM.. This is Superb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card ...... and how you've used so many different papers for it, great job on the coloring ......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great creation, love that sentiment! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne