Followers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Ditzy Craftymess Challenge #6 Any thing but a card

Hi there and a huge welcome to my room.

Hope that you are enjoying the Easter Celebrations . A safe and happy long weekend , I wish for you .


Wow , here it is the first week of April done and dusted .
No workshops for a while so it is a free for all in my room .

My altered note book is covered with retired SU papers and a cut out from April Showers pack from Pretty Little Studio. No other embellishing cause it is for myself and everyday use.




We have already had a few April Showers and that has inspired me use this image to decorate this note book . This is my project to share for the new Ditzy Craftymess Challenge

7th April - 6th Challenge - Nicky to Choose Challenge - Make anything but a card -

Sponsor & prize Im Charmed , will offer 20 Charms of choice -



Check out Judie's charming shop [tee hee, pun intended ] there are some really cute little charms .
We are looking forward to seeing what you share with us in your entry . Anything but a card .
When you visit the challenge blog be sure to check out my other teamies as they are sharing some inspirational pieces for you .
My thought for today ..


To know is nothing at all;
to imagine is everything .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now, Shirley-Anne

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous altered book Shirley-Anne,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right about April showers Hun its raining here now and its cold oh well it is Easter he he,
    just love that image Hun,perfect,love your colours and super layout too,hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun, love the image. Happy Easter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds good..all the best dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is a wonderful image .. love it
    A very Happy Easter to you and yours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne