Followers

Friday, July 6, 2012

A card for a challenge

Hi there , welcome to my room . Thanks for calling in . Hello to new followers too .I hope that you enjoy your visits .
Just a quick post,  as I was encouraged by Jane to enter a card into http://cardsformen.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/challenge-14-happy-birthday.html
This one of  the kits that I shared  with my craft friends this week .
Jane was here this afternoon for some top quality friend time  and some papercraft.
Here is my card ..The images are from a FREE " FOR HIM " set that came with a magazine .
and for the inside

I did try a bit of colour on the drum kit BUT , I thought that it distracted  the eye from the guitar, so tried this version .
Would like to enter this into the challenge from http://cardsformen.blogspot.com.au/
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

oops nearly forgot ..hope that you are still here ..
My thought for today
   It is better to be in chains with friends ,
  than to be in a garden with strangers.
                                    - Persian Proverb.
 bye

16 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Shirley-Anne. The colours are perfect too. I love the quote at the end of your post, isn't it so true. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya what a great male theme card love it and as for your thought of the day to true!!!!
    Have a great weekend
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is one super card Hun,love those colours,so true with the thought of,the day hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Shirley-Anne, I like the drum kit and that musical note stamp.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Shirley-Anne. Great card, fun images and great colours too. Hope you are keeping well.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your images and FAB card Shirley Anne. Wonderful quote too!
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Shieley-anne. Just enough color to make is pop. Also loved your thought for the day.
    Happy crafting
    Hugs
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is fab n funky .. love the drums
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a rocking card, Shirley-Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card Shirley and love the theme to it
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shirley Ann what a lovely card its fab I love cards with music on them .
    I like your girly at the bottom of your post with her coffee its fab Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Shirley Ann. Love the music note there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ROCKIN' card Shirley! hehe Love it heaps! do love a square card, they are so addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card... love the design & colours.. brillant.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne