Followers

Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday with DigiDoodleShop

Hello there .Welcome to my room .Thank you for calling in . Just a quick post as my PC is still on blink and this one does not have my programmes so hard work here . My DT card to share today for the new Make it Monday Linky Party #108 is ..
Loved this adorable dog and his letter .This image, Mail Call,  is from our fabulous sponsor

The DigiDoodle Shop is giving away a $10.00 Store Gift Certificate to the lucky random winner!
 Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday.
The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
 Congrats to last weeks winners .
The lovely ladies of the design team have created some beautiful projects to get you all inspired. Please be sure to visit their blogs , say hi and see who they have chosen as their favourite entry from last week.
 Of Course now
 for my pick
 http://stampinpearls.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/espresso-my-thanks-2012-144_17.html


Thank you Candice .Definitely my style .I adore CAS cards .There was another that I recommend you see too in her next post .
 The new Make It Monday linky party now open .
  Here is a great way to showcase your most recent creation or even to share your favourite make from ages ago! You don't need to create a whole new post, linking back to the original post is just fine with us. We would love for you to share with us your beautiful paper creations. Always inspiration to be found and blog pals too. So come on, show us what you've made!

  My thought for today

            Teach this triple truth to all;

 A generous heart , kind speech,
 and a life of service and compassion
   are the things which renew humanity.

                                  - Budda

  Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

18 comments:

  1. I love that doggy image Shirley-anne, gorgeous...fabulous colouring and papers, and love your POTW CAS card, very stylish..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card Shirley-anne don't you just want to give him a big cuddle

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh! I just love this card Shirley-anne...gorgeous image and colouring and I love your papers..and of course the bling:)...
    Very neat POTW too....
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley-Anne,
    This card is so sweet, the image lovely and the papers so attractive...
    Hope your computer gets sorted soon.

    Your pick is very stylish. Love it.

    Hugs,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that little doggy is just adorable.. a fab little card
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Shirley-Ann, I like the image the papers and the gems.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute doogle, Shirley! fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie!!!! And your POTW is awesome...simply delightful!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. An adorable doggy image and I love the colours you used. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shirley, I LOVE that little dog and what you have done with him, sooooooooo cute.

    Sorry not been commenting, however I haven't missed one of your creations :) I follow by email, I'll try and comment more often but can't promise, just keep 'em coming for me to see your them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute, Shirleyanne. Great coloring! Love your POTW, too.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so very sweet, Shirley-Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet, just love that cute doggy!!! I hope your computer won't take too long to get sorted Shirley.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sooo cute the little dog stamp. Lovely CAS card. Nathaly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card Shirley-Anne and wonderful image. perfect for MIM this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards always make me smile and you have the best taste for your POTW's...this one is so classy!
    hugs to you and I hope you have a great weeeknd!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne