Followers

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter


Hi there , welcome to my room .
Not much doing here today . Really wanted to share my Kraftyhands  Easter card .
 




To my family and friends I do wish you a Happy Easter .
I hope that you all get to share wonderful memory making moments with those you love .

Spare a thought for those unwell , alone or in hospital /residential care .
And many thanks to those  medical personel , law enforcers, fire fighters and emergency workers  who are on duty and away from their families for the Easter  weekend.

A lick and a promise at house work for the weekend , a quick outing for coffee and hopefully lots of time in my craft room ..no rain please so that Doug has self time on his gopher with Twiggy.
Life is good .

Just a little time left to enter the Kraftyhands challenge  so love to see you there ,
and of course the new challenge at Card  Crafter's Circle is up and away now .

       Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.



11 comments:

  1. Great card!
    Happy Easter to you & yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognise that little smiley face!
    I hope you both enjoy some personal time over the holiday. After today, I should be able to do the same. Happy Easter to you and yours,
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful....Happy Easter.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Shirley-Anne, it's like a lovely burst of sunshine.
    Happy Easter to you and your family. I hope it goes as planned x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love sunny make Shirley! Love the hexagons and sunny sunflower character!

    Have a great Easter day, enjoy it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great Easter Card Shirley...loving the image.

    Hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter to you too Shirley-Anne and Doug. Fun Easter card

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is a cutie and i just love the cheerful yellow .
    Happy Easter to you and Doug
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter Shirley-Anne and I so love this sunshine card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Shirley-Anne, happy Easter and thanks for posting this touching message.
    Such a cute card...
    I have been wanting to thank you for giving me that tip to smoothen out textured paper with a scoring tool before stamping. Thanks so much for this useful tip.
    Much love,
    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne