Followers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Buzzing By

Hi there .  Hope that you have had a wonderful Easter long weekend .
Welcome to my room , which I have to admit is in a right pickle . I don't know where time went since last post I am so far behind with comments .Big deep breath , Shirley-Anne , it aint life threatening , so just do what I can every day and with luck will catch up . I do appreciate all comments so I like to repay the visits ..

Bought some  CTMH crafty bits and here is a card using  a stamp , Bumble Bee.
 
Used a diecut rectangular frame, frilly #1 from Go Kreate for card base . And a circle diecut for image .
 

 
inside
 
Hope you like it .
And to finish off , I wish to announce the winner of my give away card from last week ..
 

http://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/in-toy-room.html



FAITH , thank you for your comment on my post with this card .it is now reserved for you

http://daffodil-faitha.blogspot.com.au 
 Will ask you to send email with postal address to shirlb1@bigpond.com  and it will be sent asap .

Hope that you have enjoyed your visit and once again thank you for calling in .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

5 comments:

  1. Hello Shirley Anne hope you are keeping well this is beautiful l love the colours you have used and the design have a great week take care
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley-Anne
    I thought I heard some kind of buzzing so I popped by (LOL). Your card is brilliant, beautifully designed and I love the buzzing image as well.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the shape and the colors of your card, and the DP and image work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Shirley-Anne, I love this beautiful card and the bee looks fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour combo on this card and the bee stamp is fabulous.

    WOWeeeeeeeeeee I won your card, I am thrilled to bits and thank you for picking me, I will be eagerly awaiting the post man :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne