Followers

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy day

Hi there .Welcome to my room .
Thank you for calling in and I hope that you enjoy your visit .
I had a fabulous morning of craft and laughter with Fran and Sandy . Doug said that he could hear our chook cackling from our gate way as he came home from his gopher ride .
I did not think Sandy was coming today as she has been ill, but this morning she  felt  well enough to grace us with her company . Good on ya , girl.
We did manage to make up the 3 cards .
one of which was this one .
 
                                                                              Inside
The card front topper is from  Kraftyhands webshop,  MiniCD  The Potting Shed along with the sentiment tag.
I printed the sheet out and once cut I adhered it to some SU blue card layering that onto some old SU dsp. But I could have printed out some of the beautiful papers from the CD  if I didn't have to ration my printer ink till new supply comes in . But I do , so I didn't.

I would like to enter this card into this challenge
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/challenge-82-spring-flowers.html

I could not believe how the image and paper went so well together .What do you think?

Have a great week guys ..Keep crafting , it's good for you ..





Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

13 comments:

  1. What a marvellous card. Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Shirley-Anne! Love the colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Shirley-Anne! Those papers are fab with that image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Shirley, what could be better than a morning of coffee and craft and friends and laughter. Heaven that sounds to me.
    And your card is very lovely. I like the cheerfulness of it. The image is so full of spring. The gardener is all set...
    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your DP with colorful leaves is such a perfect match with your choice of image. A great male card, this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those papers Shirley-anne, and such a great image, and 'yes' they a perfect for each other..fabulous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and loving the fabulous image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a fun morning. Love the papers, wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha, great card!
    Now if only!
    Glad Sandy's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Agree about the papers, a great card.

    Love the idea of fun an laughter while crafting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, papers and image!

    You're so right, crafting is good for you! Mind, body and soul! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this week of “spring flowers”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne