Followers

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Use for floral scraps

Hi there , welcome to my room .Hope you have had a happy day .
Thank you for calling in .
Tonight I share a card using small floral scraps of paper .
With just a little tidy  trimming  only,  these pieces are just 3.5cm x 6cm.
 Sorry I don't know the brand .
 
 
 
Card base is from Smart Kraft , River Rock layer from SU.
Twine from SU, flower and sentiment from CTMH, pearl from my stash .
 
 
Inside


Really is a no fuss card, but I guess not quite a CAS creation . I think a great card design for scrappy bits of pretty paper though.

I actually might go off and look for suitable challenges tonight ...so watch this space ..

http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.com.au/
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, that paper is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW the paper is so pretty and love how you used a matching twine to bring it all together
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shirley, this card is sooooooooo elegant. I LOVE it to bits. Cannot imagine that just with scraps this beauty was created. SO stunning.
    Love,
    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful paper and lovely design.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a hard card to make - but this is really pretty . The floral papers are lovely
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful, Shirley-Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card. I love the effect of the panels with floral paper, such a great choice for a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely idea for a sympathy card Shirley-Anne and a great layout to use up scraps of pretty paper x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely CAS card using pretty scraps of paper, love the twine too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card, thank you for your lovely comment on my card. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great way to use up your little bits!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne