Followers

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Kraftyhands and Bouncing Babies

Hello blogging pals . Welcome to my room . Thanks so much for calling in .
I do hope that you take the time to say hello so that I can visit you too.
Well,  another month has whizzed by.
 
I must say that I have enjoyed browsing through the entries
 to last months Kraftyhands challenge .
 
Once again I am in awe of the talent shared .
Congratulations to the winner and to the top 3.
 
August Challenge - Anything Goes
 
Don't forget. To win the top prize of £20 voucher to spend on the Kraftyhands Website you have to use 
Kraftyhands Products
And you must be a follower of Kraftyhands  .
 
My DT card to share is from
 
I used SU Bashful Blue and Marina Mist card stock.
Every thing else , paper ,card topper and "baby",
inside insert and sentiment circle has been printed from CD.
The ribbon is from Kraftyhands as well .


                                                          The CD

I do hope that you will pop over to the DT blogs and check out their fabulous shares as well .
 
Looking forward to visiting you soon .
Good luck with your entry .
 
 
 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

6 comments:

  1. A super sweet baby card Shirley-Anne. I love these papers and the adorable elephant x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable baby card, loving the cute elephant and the "baby" alphas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh this is so cute and i just love the blue gingham.. always so fresh and pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card as always Shirley-Anne.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable baby card, Shirley-Anne!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne