Followers

Monday, July 21, 2014

The thoroughly modern man

 Hello There . Welcome to my room and thank you for calling in .
I do hope you like the card I share today .

A card that  I made  from Create It #2 DVD ROM .
 Available from Kraftyhands on line 

I 3D the hand and phone  and  paper pieced the sentiment .
Only adding a few pearls also available from Kraftyhands .
I used a SU punch to create a note book page look on one layer .
 
And for the inside 

This is Kit 6.  Now this is just right for me as a CAS card but if you were one for adding embellishments then  paper clips or staples are among the hints and tips suggested . There are even Video tutorials on the DVD.

And for my weighty news . I am still sitting on 80.2kg and have resorted to a protein shake to "help" .Not that I am snacking between meals or eating a horse at every sitting but ......



Hope that does not offend any one .

    Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne