Followers

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Dream tag for Tag Tuesday



Night Sky

Hi there everyone .Sorry I have not been here since August but was snowed under by Life's duties , family and DT blog stuff.
I am hoping to ease myself back into scheduling posts . Starting with this weeks tag .

When I think of night skies these days it is always connected with sleep and dreams of getting away one day .

I have used some grey card as base .This is to represent twilight while the black ink is for beginning of night . The street light , a die cut from my stash , has the yellow glow and I hope that I have picked up the shine on the glass lantern in the photo.
I added a chip board sentiment saying DREAM, while the 3D stickers would indicate dreaming of travel .




This is my interpretation of the theme for this week , I do hope that you like it .  There are amazing tags shared . Well done , thank you all for the inspiration .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne