Followers

Friday, December 4, 2015

New DT members Announced for ...

Hi there everyone , no card to share today but I do have some news from  


While we were sad to see a couple of our other DT members leave us, we are thrilled to be welcoming the following ladies to the CCC team. I'm sure you are going to love what they create for you each week.


Here's a bit about them.





I am a recently reformed full-time Accountant/Financial Analyst, now a full-time Mom/part-time PaperCrafter in Middle TN. This means I'm usually puttering around the house running after the kids, husband or 3 cats, and cleaning up after all of the above. I've been married to my college sweetheart for 17 yrs. We have two little piglets (ages 9 and 11) whom we are quite fond of (most of the time). Occasionally, I sneak off to my crafty space to create and hide from the mayhem. I love to peruse fellow addicts' blogs, Pinterest and challenge blogs for inspiration any chance I get. I am shamefully addicted to all things associated with this hobby.

I’m so excited to be joining the team at Christmas Card Challenges. As an avid card maker, Christmas cards are my absolute favorite and I never seem to have enough. I look forward to playing along with other Christmas card “sisters” over the next few months. 




I'm Rema from Wisconsin and have lived in the Midwest all my life. I have two grown children that have left the nest and have families of their own.  I have been a crafty person most of my life and didn't get the stamping bug till 2009. I recently married again in October this year to the man I have been with for the past 20 years. He supports this addiction of mine and my decision to retire at an early age. I also love to travel, garden and shop on-line. 

Hi! I'm Laurie and I live in Northern Minnesota. I started paper crafting 9 years ago when my hubby and I became empty nesters, and were looking for new hobbies. One day at work I was eating lunch and noticed a Stampin' Up catalog on the table. I took one look and was hooked! I have spent our long, cold Minnesota winters happily paper crafting ever since! I'm so excited to be a designer at the Christmas Card Challenge. My favorite kind of cards to make are...you guessed it...Christmas!!!





Hi, I’m Susan Powell from British Columbia, Canada.  I’ve been a crafter in one way or another ever since I can remember, but over the last few years card making has become a passion. Thankfully my husband is very supportive of me and all the time I spend stamping. I can’t wait to get home from my day job as an Education Assistant at a local elementary school, so that I can play in my craft room.  I enjoy making all styles of cards, but lately my style tends to lean more towards clean and simple. I am thrilled, honored and thankful for the opportunity to be part of the CCC design team.



Hope that you all will show them some blog love as they share with you in the following challenges .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne