Followers

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Gifts galore

Hello , welcome to my room .Thank you for calling in and I do hope that you enjoy browsing through some posts here .

Today I am sharing my make for   Christmas Card Challenge   #19

Hang on I hear some of you saying did not you leave this DT  ? Well yes you are right but my panic is over and I am back . Thanks Alanna.

Awesome inspiring samples from the DT,  for your perusal , on their blogs .

My card has base of Old Olive card , SU . Real Red layer and an image from pinterest printed on Very Vanilla . Greeting from Stamp Art. Bling from my stash . Wink of Stella added here and there .

Some visitors may remember that I used this image earlier as an insert but with a little touch up it is great as topper for front of card .



Please remember to link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. The link feature won't allow for generic blog links. You must create a new project. No back linking please.

If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag SCCC so that we can all enjoy your cards




Hope to see you here .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne . 

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card, love the traditional colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and stylish Shirley-Anne.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this image on your lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card. I love it!! And, welcome back. So good to see your "beauties" once again at Christmas Card Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card Shirley-Anne. So glad you are able to be back with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne