Followers

Monday, February 13, 2017

Ahoy There


Well I think that I have almost caught up with cards I had to make for sale and to hand out to  family . I have even been ahead with card kits for my craft  sessions and also found time to add some commenting . The task I am still dreading to start is the decluttering of my craft room .
I have "started " several times but just can't stick to it ..
Has any one have the same problem ?

Hello there , welcome to my room . Thank you for calling in .
Hope you like the card shared today .





 

Card base is SU , Mint Macaron , Paper is new , SU, By the Shore designer paper 
Fish images are from Seaside Shore  set . Top sentiment from same .
"happy birthday"  from Teeny Tiny Sentiments , SU . 

INSIDE


Wonder if this might fit  some challenges ?
Must check around .


You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. 

Bob Hope 

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT card, love those fishies!
    Good luck with the clearing out of the craft room.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne