Followers

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

To a friend

Hi there , how are you on this wonderful day ?
Hope that all is well with you and yours .
Welcome to my room and thank you for calling in .

Today's card is just a really , really simple CAS card using a pre cut card and elements pack from Close to my Heart , Cut Above, Fiesta Card Kit .  I did not purchase the stamp set that went with this so used what I had ... No inside sentiment /greeting yet because my thoughts may change before posting off .


The hat and flowers are from Stampers Anonymous, Crazy Things . Coloured with copics .
The sentiment is from CTMH , A Bunch of Love Occasions .

                                                             INSIDE

I would like to enter this into this challenge ....

 http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.com.au/2017/02/monthly-challenge-14-flowering-in.html


I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun.

 Charles R. Swindoll

   Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

3 comments:

  1. Love this stylish looking creation Shirley- Anne. Great colours.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and image and sentiment, bet the person holding it would be thrilled too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card & sentiment & the quote is so true. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne