Followers

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Daisy topper


Hello to you and you and of course you too. Thank you for calling in to my craft room where I warmly welcome you , hoping that you like my share today . 
Please let me know that you have been so that I can visit you too by leaving a word or two in the comment box . I would really appreciate that .  

Rain is so loud and the wind so strong just now that I can hardly hear myself think . 
It has been bitterly cold all day . And I think that the best place for me right now is tucked up in bed . 

But before I go,  I do want to share a card made today . 


 

Enjoyed playing with my new Daisy stamp and punch set . Thick White card base with paper from my stash .Die cut edge with my new MFT Stitched basic edges. The daisy was inked with Summer Sun yellow on white card . The leaves  were two step stamped on green card  . This time I just punched a small circle from Basic Black card scraps for daisy centre. The little sentiment stamp for bottom  corner of card is from a stamp set from a magazine . I stamped and punched out 3 daises, offset layered them all and added to card with foam dot .

I love the colour combination here for this simple card.

                       Time will pass and seasons will come and go.
   

                                                                       Roy Bean

                 

                        


2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Shirley-Anne. Very summery.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, it makes me think of Spring. I love the daisy and the pretty colour combination. We are having miserable weather as well so a pretty Spring card is what we need.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne