Followers

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Tinkering with engines

Hi there , great to see you . Sorry my craft room is rather messy  [sic]  full of projects on the go . So it is just as well you are my cyber craft buddies and you don't take up much room in here .

Bless you ..is that a giggle I heard ?

Well , time for me to share my DT card for the new  TTCRD challenge 


Using Di's Digi Stamps 
Thank you to our Sponsor .



https://www.disdigistamps.com/store/p998/Mechanic_Ted_B%26W.html

 


Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself. 
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and it’s just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!

                                                            Prize: $12  voucher 

Thank you too,  TTCRD  DTs who have created inspirational makes that will surely inspire you to join in our challenge .I know that they would love for you to visit their blogs and leave a word or two .



As always, our challenges are Anything Goes and we love seeing your crafty entries each week however, we must have rules for you to follow to keep it fair and fun for everyone.
  1. Only 2 entries per person
  2. No back linking - all entries must be new and not posted prior to the start of the challenge.
  3. All entries must include a link - back to Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Blog.

Word Verification Blogs are commented on at the discretion of the Design Team so your awesome project may or may not be commented on. 



Thank you also to the DT members who shared inspiring makes with us .
I for one , cannot wait to see your entry.

       Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute and honestly I did not know you are so fond of drawing. What a talented lady. Your stamped images are being greatly cherished by me.

    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute creation Shirley-Anne.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful card. Love the cute image

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne