Followers

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas postings


Hi there , welcome to my room .
I am so happy to see that you have visited but I wont know who you are if you don't let me know .
If you leave a word or two I will visit you too .

        Remember, if you ever need a helping hand,
            it's at the end of your arm,
           as you get older, remember you have another hand:
      The first is to help your self,
             the second  is to help others.

                                                                              Audrey Hepburn



25th December ..WOW , where has the year gone ..
For today I would like to share my team A  DT card for  http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/ 
I have used an image from LOTV Christmas pad

             
                                    


White hammered card base, 14 cm square  from my stash, same white card for first layer, 13cm square  .
Green glitter card from SU , Red card from SU
First layer is adhered with D/S tape 
4cm x 13cm green glitter strips adhered top and bottom with D/S tape 
Image cut 9.5 square and layered onto red 10cm square piece then added to card with  foam dots
Once again a new challenge ..the last for 2018, is up and running .
This message from the admin.
As always, our challenges are Anything Goes and we love seeing your crafty entries each week however, we must have rules for you to follow to keep it fair and fun for everyone.
  1. Only 2 entries per person
  2. No back linking - all entries must be new and not posted prior to the start of the challenge.
  3. All entries must include a link - back to Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Blog.

Word Verification Blogs are commented on at the discretion of the Design Team so your awesome project may or may not be commented on.


Link up below to play along! 

Love to see your project there. 

                Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne