Followers

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Friendship card

Hello there craft pals . Welcome to my room and thank you for calling in .I do hope that you say hello and maybe let me know what you think of my card today

It is freezing here in Adelaide right now just 13 degrees so my mojo has frozen . I am tapping into my usual avenues of mojo inspiring /awakening like new SU stamp and die sets and pinterest , along with other SU demonstrator blogs .You would think I should hit on something that would get the craft juices flowing .

I have been playing with new stamp and die set , To A Wild Rose .

Here is the card .Please stay with me here because I would love some input from you  about the white edge around the die cut .

 


In the top image you can see the white edge of the flowers because I stamped onto white card .But for the leaves I used green card stock 

 

Here is a photo of two spare flower  die cut images where I have inked the white edge .In your opinion would these have looked better on my card ? 
Second opinion on the stamping now ..
The flower on the right is inked Regal Rose ink and outlined with Primrose Petals ink .
The flower on the left is inked  same but outlined with Black ink .Both flowers I like . 

Of course this quandary  would not be here had the back ground been light coloured or white . 

It's very important to surround yourself 
with people you can learn from.


 Reba McEntire

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .

2 comments:

  1. A really gorgeous creation Shirley-Anne.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Shirley Anne, love the flowers on the wood! as for which flower? no good asking me I'm not that good LOL.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne