Followers

Friday, November 22, 2019

Restart your engines

Hello and welcome to my blog and thank you for actually calling in .Please do let me know that you have been by leaving kind comment and I will surely visit your craft place too .

I am a bit out of practice with this blogging bit as life just got too busy and my mojo left me .I have been card making though , just not sharing except with my craft buddies Sandy and Jane at our get together s . Then  because  I began to miss blog browsing and  commenting, I plan to restart my posting and visiting. I may be at your cyber  place soon  .

To share with you today I have a creation that began with a Cajun Craze  square card base with a layer of Classic garage 6''x6'' DSP .


For the  die cut images , tools and car I used   Garage Gears dies that were bundled with the
SU  stamp set , Geared Up Garage and I coloured with copics .
The dies used for the labels for the   sentiment from the same stamp set , are Stitched Nested Labels Dies from SU .

I have a few masculine cards needed soon so this one will come in handy .

Got to my craft room late tonight so no time for cyber roaming so will catch up with that tomorrow .
Looking forward to checking out what has been going on and what treasured mini works of art have been created in my absence ..


Joining in the TTCRD challenge
 http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2019/11/anything-goes-challenge-week-beginning_19.html


Stay safe , stay well , be happy .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .

6 comments:

  1. This is so lovely Shirley-Anne. It is lovely to see you around again. I am not around much these days but do try to comment on friends cards even if I am not posting.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you back Shirley-Anne and thanks for stopping by and leaving some love.. what a great masculine card, awesome.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great male card. Thank you for joining us at the ATG Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

    Debbie
    TTCRD DT
    decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Shirley-Anne, lovely bright papers - a super design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great masculine come back card Shirley Anne, good to see you and your lovley cards again. Love the design and colours.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne