Followers

Monday, November 25, 2019

We all need fun friends

Hi there .  Welcome .

How awesome  is this ? I have missed blogging . Also missing the visits to other blogs .
Nothing boosts one's morale , lifts one's spirit or encourages one to create more than kind words from another like minded person . Bit like life in general really.

Any way , thank you to those who left comments on my last post . Now you all will be stuck with me for another season ,LOL

Today I am sharing a card using stamps that have not felt the kiss of ink for quite some time . If the sentiment seems  crooked please believe me when I say I did mean for that to be the case . My colouring has indeed suffered from  lack of practice , sad to say . BUT when I am a little disappointed with anything on my creation   I always say to myself that a blind person would be happy to see it .


This time I have used  SU thick  Whisper White  card base with a SU  Chocolate Chip mat.
Again on a layer  thick WW I inked Art Impressions " Girl Friends" set and used one of the sentiments included . On the inside I used another which reads..
" Wishing you a wonderful birthday filled with love and laughter"
 This came from a freebie with a magazine and I thought that it complimented the front of the card very well .
I agonized whether or not to add embellishments and in the end I decided for just 3 enamel drops .

Thank you for calling in .

I may  join in another challenge .

http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2019/11/anything-goes-challenge-week-beginning_19.html


Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .



6 comments:

  1. This is lovely Shirley-Anne. I would love a friend that I could have a laugh with. I feel I need a few laughs in my life at the moment.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you certainly cheered me up with this hilarious card, love the image and the sentiment, yes it's perfect.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) what a fun card - nice to see you blogging again <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back!
    This card is fun, and the one in the blog post just before is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing card, as if I could see myself.
    Thank you for participating in our Anything Goes Challenge at This week through the craft room door . See you, another challenge.
    greetings
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Danki's creative passions {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet and fun card, and so so so happy to see you back here. Wonderful.
    I know what you mean when you said you missed blogging. It is indeed a pleasurable activity.

    Love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne