Followers

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Coffee Break

Another year is drawing to a close . Are you happy that this year is almost over ? Has 2019 been a good year for you? Well ,we do have a couple of weeks to ponder .

 Welcome to my room and thanks for popping in . I have another simple card to share today and I hope you like it .
One of my New Year resolutions is to use up my retired stash of DSP and with this card I have used Coffee Break DSP . Both sides of same sheet too. I even fussy cut some of the images from the scraps
Just a normal size card  C6 .Card base of Soft Suede with a matte of Crumb Cake card . Both sides of the DSP is used for the front
The birthday sentiment is from a free set that came with a magazine and I have added some bling .

 
 
This will be for my husband for his birthday a couple of days before Christmas . Because he never sees my blog posts it will be safe to share .
We love our morning coffee .


More of the scrap of DSP strip for the bottom of the insert with some fussy cut images from same . 
I will probably hand write something soppy inside depending on how I feel on the day LOL 
  
I had a perfectly lovely afternoon , crafting , with Jane and Sandy today .We all did our own thing 
as I had not made any kits for this week so there was a lot of chatter , a few laughs and cup of tea with bickies . Thanks to those fabulous friends for their company . Time well  spent with my friends will be on the list of things that I am most grateful for .

Once again thanks for calling in and do let me know you have been as I would love to return the visit .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .


 

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shirley-Anne. Glad you have quality time together. I miss that.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure hubby will love it, It's a wonderful choice of colours Shirley Anne and beautifully put together. Will I be glad to see 2019 out YEP!
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great birthday card love the papers you used-I will be glad to see the back of this year too-but then there is next year looming !!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous coffee card Shirley-Anne, I love my coffee too..I'm sure it will be loved..
    Roll on 2020 I will be retiring..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne