Followers

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Sailing on calm waters

Greetings and salutations to you and you .Thank you for calling in and welcome to my room .
I hope that all is well with you and yours .

Today I am sharing another card using some SU products and something old from LOTV. 

I began with a 12.5 cm square Night of Navy card base ., creating a top fold card . 

 
Adding a layer of Come Sail Away DSP I then chose  two toppers from the 
Memories and More Card Pack .The first topper adhered flat while the second raised .
The sentiment is from LOTV punched out with SU circle punch [1 3/8"] then layered onto
a scrap of Night Of Navy card and punched out with another SU punch [1 1/2 "] 
I left the front unadorned from bling . 

 
 Excuse the lop sided view of the inside but the stamped Whisper  White piece is not adhered yet .The small sail  yacht is from SU stamp set Sailing Home , inked with SU, Not Quite Navy.

Totally love these  coordinating elements ,Stamps  and  paper along with 
Memories and More packs . 

May enter a challenge 



Do you know of another  appropriate  challenge ?

Once again thank you for calling in .Please do say hello so that I know you have been .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .


4 comments:

  1. This is so perfect for a man, Shirley-Anne. And I am so happy to see you blog.

    Lots of love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous inside & out Shirley-Anne.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABulous nautical card Shirley-Anne and I loe navy and white..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley Anne, this is such a beautiful masculine card. Love the papers and design. How about https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com/2019/12/december-anything-goes-challenge.html OR any Anyhting goes challenge?
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne