Followers

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Book worm


Hello you all . Thank you for calling in and welcome to my craft room where I am sharing my DT card for the anything goes challenge from TTCRD ,    https://ttcrd.blogspot.com/

Thanks to the Admin team for producing another fine anything goes challenge .
Thanks to the DT who share awesome mini works of art to give you inspiration .
Thanks also to the most generous sponsor for the support and images for DT to work with .

                                   https://marketplace.zibbet.com/leannsworld101/bookworm-digital-stamp?fbclid=IwAR0jGatoadF-ZIQQO5JJAsTgs5EKwhXKZeWvIIolpLURH-dwGKYfBhFVdYk


 

This beautiful image given to me by the generous sponsor is coloured with various  SU markers .
This sentiment came to mind instantly I chose this image called Book Worm because I believe that much is gained by reading .The words are from a retired SU stamp set .

 Once again I was thrilled and so impressed with all the entries that I visited and I hope all were encouraged  and enthused by the words that I left in comment box .

That is all from me today but I do look forward to seeing the next  amazing creations of those who enter .

                Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Shirley-Anne - love the sentiment, it's a perfect fit for the lovely image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Shirley-Anne. You are so right, we can learn a lot from book reading.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    Hope you and Doug are keeping well. This card is simply too cute. I love it and the sentiments on it even sweeter.

    I made a very sweet card from the paper you sent me. It was a thank you card for the shelter which houses abused women. It turned out so well that Aleeza asked me to keep it but part I did with it.
    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Shirley Anne, love the sentiment it's perfect for the fabby image.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne