Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Tulips on show


Hello to all those who have called in here and welcome to my room . I do hope that you enjoy your visit and will consider it worth your time .
Thank you to past commentators  . I will always endeavor  to repay the visits in appreciation .

Quite enjoy browsing on line again and blogging . Not as regular as I would like but being a full time carer my time has to be prioritized of course . Having just been diagnosed with  Type Two diabetes, I am trying to lose wt. AGAIN!! The best time I find not to be nibbling is when I am card making or blogging . So here I am . 

 Today I am showing a card made for entering a challenge [ link below ] .
                         

A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge for March, #3 - 2020 


                     
            Recipe

Soft Suede card base , Pink Pirquette layer which was embossed with Stone 3D embossing folder .
Topper tag die cut with Stitched Nested Labels Die which was then edged in Soft Suede , while the sentiment was added in same ink .The tulips are from SU Timeless Tulips stamp set with a coordinating punch used for the largest tulip.

 I am not one for embellishing so as usual have not added any bling , preferring to let the topper take centre place . 

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Shirley-Anne - love those tulips and how you have coloured and presented them on this wonderful creation
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Shirley-Anne. I adore the colours. I have given up cakes & desserts for Lent, but I don't think it will have a chance to show on the waistline. lol!!
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne