Followers

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Relax

Hi there every one .
Welcome to my room where I hope you like my share today as DT for TTCRD our anything goes challenge.....  https://ttcrd.blogspot.com/


                         Myself and the others in the  team here at TTCRD hope you are all safe and well. Please stay safe and follow the recommendations.

               Thank you to those of you who entered our last challenge, the Winner and Top 3                                                    will be announced tomorrow 

Thank you also to the teamies for their  inspirational makings shared for  this challenge .
Thanks  to the admin for presenting this challenge 

.
                            It’s time for another Anything Goes Challenge here at TTCRD.


We have two fantastic sponsors this week…
Prize 2 digital stamps from online shop.


Prize $12 voucher for store.

And on to my card
 Black card base then two shades of grey layers . The back ground paper is a freebie from a magazine

Using Coffee Table and  Perfect Sunday from  Dr Digi's House of Stamps 
                                     
 
Coloured with a mix of copics and SU markers .

I wonder if this scene is being played out in your household ...LOL 

Hope to see you and your entry as either a new comer or a frequent player .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne . 

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Shirley-Anne - that is one fun wee scene you have created - not happening in my house as I am on my own, bar the cat, but he doesn't like tea ;)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley-Anne,
    This man sure seems to be relaxing and enjoying his cuppa with his fave companion.
    Hope you are well.

    Take care and lots of love,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome image & card Shirley-Anne, he doesn't look like he needs telling to relax. lol
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love your card Shirley Anne, great colouring and yes it's being played out here LOL.
    Keep safe and well
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great!
    It's just me, so no scene like this, but I do love a cup of tea!
    Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, masculine card!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne