Followers

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

The spirit of Christmas

 Hello there , dear friends . Well here I am trying again to post something . 

I do start but just seem to lose the enthusiasm I begin with . Actually have not done much crafting at all .

I certainly have not sent my usual Christmas cards or messages .For that I am sorry .

So today is all about wishing my family and friends , craft buddies /groups a very Merry Christmas .

Now I know that these wishes are not original but I wish them for you all, most sincerely .


Have a truly special ,safe Christmas ,stay well and enjoy the company of those you love .

And with courage look ahead to what we all pray for ,  a wonderful New Year .


Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values.

Thomas S. Monson


Will try again in the new year .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .


2 comments:

  1. and my best wishes to you too Shirley Anne - may 2021 bring you many joys. You are not on your own as far as (not) sending cards etc goes, as I too have not done so this year
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Happy Christmas, whatever goes on may you enjoy yourself Shirley Anne.
    Keep safe
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne