Followers

Friday, February 26, 2021

Cards for workshop

 Hi there visitors , welcome to my room . Hope that you are all staying safe and well .

Are you managing to get some craft time while coping with the current drama ? Do you think , as I do, that some people are already slipping back to bad habits? We went to a cafe the other day , Doug and I , and shuddered as we saw a staff member rub her nose , blow into a tissue and after disposing of it into a bin proceeded to her  drink bottle and back to work ...!!

Thank you for calling in and I hope  that you like my selection today . I had two friends over yesterday for a fabulous afternoon of friendship .While chatting,  nibbling nibbles and sharing life's  titbits we made three cards . 

  


Some paper from my stash and SU  stamp sets , Posted For You ,along with the SU Stamp punch and Old Olive card stock . Home To Roost and Soft Suede card stock . The flower is from Little Ladybug, stamped onto Pineapple Punch card stock and diecut . The sentiment on this card is from Band Together set . I stamped the flower twice cutting the leaf from one then diecutting the flower only on the other . I did this because I wanted to place the die cut flower so that one of the leaves overlapped it . Just for something different . I forget the name of the SU embossing folder used for the middle card . 

Goodness I am so out of practice for writing out recipes for cards made .

  

When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.

John Ruskin


                              Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .

4 comments:

  1. What a great time you must have had crafting together, Shirley Anne - loving the Celebrate card with the yellow flower against the magenta stripe.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super set of cards Shirley. Have to say I love the chicken! As for going out, our outings have been very limited, lockdown has been quite strict here in Wales, no mixing and nothing but essential shops open, no cafes etc. It will be nice when we can!
    Keep safe
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awesome creations Shirley-Anne. Looks like you have had fun!
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Shirley-Ann! Happy Easter to you. Hope you & yours are safe in this crazy world. It beats me that in spite of the high mortality rate worldwide people just don't seem to care. We are doing our best to stay safe especially in our workplaces. Very stressful! I haven't been paper crafting, lost my mojo again. Take care, big hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne